Sunday, May 2, 2010

Painless Red Spots Under Tongue

deep scrub Scrub - Mint / Lemon Balm Lip


I wanted a true deep exfoliation, and I'm not satisfied with the powder pink or strawberry seeds that I find too "light" in terms of peeling. So I plunged back into my bible 100% natural
- 30 gr caster sugar
- 21 gr HV
avocado oil - 5 drops of EO Celery
- 8 drops of essential oils of Peppermint
- 8 drops of essential oils of Lemon
- 10 drops of AHA
- 10 drops of Vitamin E
Take spatula and gently massage the face, focusing on the parts where there are tasks or fine lines on the wings and nose and chin. Rinse with clean water and wipe your face by patting gently with a towel.
The skin absorbs the surplus energy of HV and blow not only feels tight and is very soft while being thoroughly cleaned. After
two tests, I think I'll spice up a little more ET Mint and Lemon

0 comments:

Post a Comment