Monday, June 21, 2010

My Electrical Outlet Has Power But Does Not Work

Special oil sluggish skins

So here, I decided to make a special cream for my mom, special skin sluggish so I went on the net, I dipped my nose in my books and concocted a base oil that meets this need and this is what happens:

- 10 ml hv pumpkin seed
- 10 ml hv wheat germ
- 10 ml hv blackcurrant seed
- 10 ml hv peach pit
- 10 ml hv apricot kernel
- 10 ml seed cherry
- 10 ml of macerate mullein
- 10 ml hv Rice bran
- 10 ml of macerate Belis

All these oils are tensive and I hope they will prove their value ....

Well, I return to this recipe. For those who have already read and want to test it, I have a small problem to report: it smells like hay .... suddenly, not terrible for a cream. I therefore modified by removing the two oils that I will be tempted to question (I put in red above).

0 comments:

Post a Comment