Monday, December 27, 2010

How Do I Clean My Clitoris

anti-aging cream with rose

My mom is coming nicely before Christmas with an empty jar of cream that she gave my husband .... if it is not a call to refuel I did not know LOL! But it is with pleasure that I answer, it gives me an excuse to grub: I will still not let my mom no cream in the winter eh? ;-)

Recipe:
- HV Rice bran: 13 g
- Olivem: 4 gr
- Olive gently 1gr
- HA Rose in May: 16.5 gr
- HA Cistus: 16 , 5 gr

Put heating at 70 ° C aqueous and oily phases separately. Whisk until taking and cooling.

Additions to trace ... ah but not what I said ... lol short additions:
- Aloe vera: 3 grams
- Provitamin B5: 35
drops - Vitamin E: 10 drops
- Hyaluronic acid: a small pinch
- Aosaïne: a nice pinch
- HE Néroli : 5 gttes
- HE de Rose de Damas : 1 gtte
- Cosguard : 8 gttes

Je devrais la rebaptiser crème richissime pour célébrités vues les HE utilisées :-))
Elle est volontairement bien riche et nourrissante car avec le froid de canard qu'il fait dehors il faut au moins ça pour nourrir la peau !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment