Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pokemon Emerald Shiny Rayquaza Help

The men are concerned with beauty?





Hi!

Today I am speaking to men who read me, if there is a. .. In reality, the question "Are men concerned with beauty? "I want to meet up screaming" OUUUUIIIIIIIII.

Let me explain ... Let men wear makeup or not, I do not care, they are doing that they want ... A masked man does not put me uncomfortable ... M'enfin, I do not know if I see my makeup guy next to me in the bathroom ...

What I think is that there is still a minimum ... When I see my guy is washing his face with a shower gel / shampoo in the shower, it revolts me. Obviously, no moisturizer after shaving, it's already too much ... Hey guys!? Must stop that!

There are brands that make products just for you, males, who are not at all nenette. Frankly, I do not ask you to put mascara eh, but wash your face with facial soap (it's the least we can do) and put a little moisturizer and then ... I swear you'll thank me. Then, if you want to make scrubs + masks from time to time, feel free to ;-)

For the body, I will not turn the knife in the wound, you do what you want ...

But, level marks, you really have a choice: Clarins Lancome, Sephora, Biotherm ... All these brands have products for men.
There are even brands that for guys like Nickel or Skeen.
And of course, mixed brands, which have an ultra simple packaging that can quite appropriate for a guy: Dr. Brandt Filorga, Victin Stri ...

My selection:


Kit "Shipyard Morning Face, Sephora, 25 euros at the moment. This kit includes a mini shaving foam, a fluid after shave, moisturizing facial gel, facial scrub and a gel.
Moisturizing Balm, ClarinsMen, 35 euros




Purifying Scrub, Shiseido Men, 27 euros


Facial Cleansing Gel, Sephora, 7.50 euros

xoxo

Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment