Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vedios Of Groping Secretly

An idea?


Hi!

A friend provided me with an idea ... So I want to talk about ... You ask your opinion.

The idea is to open a topic on this blog, I do not know yet as I'll call it, where I do makeup for you.

The trick would be that you send me a picture of you without makeup, and you tell me how you want your make-up (in what spirit), you can also send me a photo where you makeup please.

Then I'll make a makeup video or photo, with the claim, and telling you exactly what I used and what I recommend.

This requires that your photo is posted on the blog, so leave your ...

Basically, I do not know if it's really necessary, because usually when you request a specific make, I'll do in video as soon as I can. But there would be more personal, knowing that I am not at all pro makeup artist.

I do not know ... What do you think you?

The ideal is that it is a specific day in the week. I think Wednesday is not bad because it's right in the middle of the week. And you? You say what?

If you also have a name for the category, feel free to submit your idea?

course, all this is just a guess. I really want you to be honest whether it's worth it as I do or not ...

xoxo

Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment