Wednesday, February 16, 2011

7 Week Hiv Test Accuracy

TALLY WEiJL vs. Bianca Balti (IT): debate on current codes of

Bianca Balti

Last season TALLY WEiJL

Hello everyone,
Have you seen the new campaign TALLY WEiJL with Alexandra Richards ?
A moment ago we heard about this new "small " brand on the up rising
... Personally, I did not pay attention until I get the visuals.

Not in the target? It seems that there is a bit of that ...

I look at the PC. Surprise taken ...
I discovered that the brand plays the slot Playmate Bimbo and filigree . it all! The hair, posture, the scenario, the reference to pink, pieces of flesh visible.

Gulp. Ouch. Not my cam ...

So?
So I was wondering what were now codes Sexy indeed!
Will they could still play today in this niche there, decades old and relegated to the beaches of LA or the cult show Play Boy Girls (at least in my mind!).

Here pause. Answer estimated
: Probably.
We still see so many mouths dripping with luscious Gloss and lace undergarments more or less chics qui se baladent sur les abribus…

Si Guess reste la référence sur le créneau Sexy en diable "HOT", je lis et relis ce matin le dernier ELLE : Bianca Balti, superbement mise ne scène en simili de Sophia Loren ou Claudia Cardinale ! Bouche rouge sur le shooting, bretelles de soutiens gorge apparentes, taille haute et vernis oranger sur une autre photo, chevelure épaisse et regard provocateur. Superbe.

Oui, le sexy et la femme fatale sont bien de retour alors.
Une femme qui a « quelque chose de plus » : elle a fait le tour de la question et elle maitrise désormais les codes de la séduction…intelligente. Equal Rights on almost everything, she steals the limelight now, knowing how to manipulate it for even more precise and calculated! We love.

Then, after concluding that Bianca Balti would certainly make from my Blogroll Photographic, I turn to the visual TALLY WEiJL .

No. That's it: there is "Sexy" AND "SexXxy.
If she asserted and assumed that envy, discolored breasted pigeons do not tell me anything. 0 inspiration, sorry!
What then? Need it feels (at least a little!) Neurons?

I do not know in the end. Question age or trend: I do not know damn girlfriends!
Still it at my age (34 years for info), the girl who smells pheromones gives me no projection, and TALLY WEiJL never will see me in its rays. Like what

: for every idea is in the realization that the difference is the hook ... or not. one same starting point, 2 roads, 2 marks, which will cross can never be born!
A word (marketing), hello! But

remain open! It takes forever and yet for all tastes! Democracy requires, and what democracy is the trend in hair cell and news! Right?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment