Friday, February 11, 2011

Watch South Park Free Online English Subs

Review: Lash Mascara Maybelline Define Gemey



Hi!

I've already said, relative to mascara, I'm not boring ... I'm still satisfied overall.
But sometimes I tell myself that I should be more severe and (possibly) invest in good mascara, those who make the difference (never found until now).

I'll tell you about a home mascara Maybelline Gemey the Cil Definition . In fact, I like Gemey mascaras, I have always liked. Cheap and effective. I loved Colossal, and then I'm tired (as all).

Anyway, I heard this little thing. I bought during my shopping at Auchan, 13 euros. In the end, when you stand back, it is not so given it. Mascara chez Make Up For Ever c'est 15 euros... L'écart n'est vraiment pas flagrant. Le pire c'est si vous achetez du L'Oréal, vous en avez pour 15 euros le mascara...

Bref, on va pas épiloguer mille ans. C'est pas gratuit, on l'aura compris. Mais en même temps, ils sont bien donc...

Pour en revenir à cette chose, déjà au début j'étais gênée par la packaging parce qu'on dirait un truc bio. Non mais c'est vrai vous trouvez pas ? Enfin celui que j'ai, parce qu'il est vert. Sinon il existe en rose. C'est quoi la différence ? Je me suis posée la question. Le vert est plus axé sur la longueur, le rose sur volume. Voila!

The bio stuff myself, I do not like ... So at first I was not super thrilled with the packaging. Then the brush ... It spikes in silicon. I do not like silicone brush ... I prefer the one-hair, classic. I find that silicone hurt me, yes even that is true! Ca m'aggripe lash and it pulls.

This one is no exception to the rule, it is not super nice (for me). But I must admit that the application is fairly easy because it is small.
Other strange thing is super flexible! Yes! She can twist in all directions. I do not understand the point since it does not change anything in the application ...

The result on the lashes? Okay I have to say! They are very long, very black, well separated ... I like that. Now the volume is not specifically to go (but I had to take the pink you say is not true!).

short, a mascara what ... Nothing crazy ... But it fulfills the orders. It Gemey , cheap and effective. There ...

Will I redeem ? No. Because now I decided to test mascaras crazy! There is a mascara I can not remember what brand Japanese (or Korean?) Makes me feel great, but there is not in France. So I wait patiently to be in New York ... Ha, I have not told you? I'm going to New York in June! Yes, I know, it's too cool ...

xoxo

Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment