Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where Do U Find Pikachu In Silver

Mario Badescu


Hi!

Saturday I was invited by a girl Lambda NAB and Beauty a facial with Mario Badescu . Good thing I do not know the brand and I am very curious, especially given all the good that is said around that mark.

So I arrived to a place well received, no makeup, and red as a lobster. Normally it was really cold and I remind you that my skin is dry with buttons, but also super sensitive.

So Ivan took care of my face. And here the verdict is: the three basic time clinic is not for me. I thought so, but I was so attached for years that I could not see myself without him.

Make no mistake, these are very good products. They just are not suitable for sensitive skin and fragile. The products are a little too aggressive (especially the lotion that contains 50% alcohol anyway, but type 1 is the softest). In fact, he told me that I should not pounce on my buttons as I do. Because to get rid of my pimples, I use strippers and drying, which further weakens my skin and makes it even more red. And then to defend against such attacks, it releases a bit of sebum (in small quantities because my skin never shines) but enough to clog my pores and create micro-cysts (like large buttons red and painful).

He told me that if I appeased my skin, it would be calmer, less red, and no longer seek to defend themselves at all times, and therefore, I will have less buttons.

This reasoning for me holds the road well. Anyway, I'll try and I'm pretty sure it will be better.

The goal of care therefore was to appease . Was the watchword.


At first, he washed my face with soap cream e. Very sweet. We did not pull the skin after use.



Cream Soap Mario Badescu, 16.90 euros

Then, a small scrub . Mario Badescu at the scrubs rhyme with relish. We have the choice between several flavors very tempting, and they do not "bobo" to paraphrase Ivan. I chose the almond and honey scent . Frankly, it seems to spread the batter's madeleine, it smells good too. And after the scrub, I was not quite red, as is the case often.


Scrub with Almonds and Honey Mario Badescu, 24.90 EUR

Then mask. He used the mask Calma across my face except the nose. The aim was to soothe my skin, soothe, smooth. On the nose, it has the Silver Powder . I had heard much about this product. A magic powder that removes all blackheads. Well my nose, it was all smooth clean after all, yes it's true! Important point for those who have already Silver powder, not a product to be all over her face, just on certain areas like the nose and chin.
And while the mask is, I got a little hand massage more enjoyable.

Calma Soothing Mask Mario Badescu, 37.50 euros
Mario BADESCU Silver Powder, 20.50 euros for Sale at this time

We turn now to the lotion. Yvan was clear: NO ALCOHOL . Not alcohol. I need some tonics so soft that we can pass them on the eyes. He chose one to chamomile, which, as we all know, also soothing properties. Very nice ...




Chamomile Cleansing Lotion Mario Badescu, 25.90 EUR

Il m'a ensuite mis le g el contour des yeux aux Céramides . C'est rigolo, ce gel est tout vert. Très frais et agréable à l'application mais ça m'a un peu piqué les yeux pendant 2-3 secondes. Il diminue les poches et redonne de l'éclat au regard, c'est pas du luxe.



Gel Contour des Yeux aux Céramides MARIO BADESCU, 30,50 euros

On passe maintenant à la crème . En fait, il m'en a mis 2 : la Crème Contrôle et la Moisturizing Cream Kera. The cream Control allows especially to decrease redness. Its texture is thick enough, however, so do not put much else we could do a little "fried" during the day. The moisturizer Kera, it brings moisture while respecting the delicate sensitive skin.


MARIO BADESCU Control Cream, 25.40 EUR


Kera Moisturizer Mario Badescu, 33.90 EUR

Leaving there, I was less red than arriving, then I had been fiddling with the figure for half an hour. Thing that ever happened to me so far. I swear it's true, you can ask Girl Lambda , she witnesses.

And Ivan has absolutely no deal at all my buttons, and they seemed so much less visible to the exit.
I'm out of there completely shocked and changed (ok, I exaggerate). Anyway, I swear I will soon change all my products and I will pamper my skin. I'm sure that's what it needs. Too bad I just buy the lotion Clinic 400 ml ... It's really out of luck.

I left with lots of samples, and the mask Calma gift. When I got home, I went to the site of NAB Beauty and bought the scrub the Silver Powder, cream and control.

I'm glad I discovered this brand.

And where it's so cool is that you too will be able to (re) discover because with Girl Lambda and Ivan, you, my beloved readers, you have 20% off products Mario Badescu's website NAB Beauty with code: beauteratee

You have until February 20 to So please enjoy.

Well, I hope all you like.

xoxo

Sarah

Edit Friday 4 / 02 at 15h28: Small flat anyway. I made my order Sunday night, and I received the parcel today. What is the 5 day period (cons 3 / 4 provided on the website). And in my package, there is an error: they made the scrub with strawberry and not the one with almonds and honey. But it does not matter, it smells so good too:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment