Monday, February 28, 2011

What Happened To Primary Games

The body-guard your hyaluronic acid: the Defense Hyal


Hi!

Thursday evening, I was invited to a party by Filorga laboratories, with other bloggers to present their new baby: the Hyal Defense. So what is it? It is a serum form of cream, protecting your hyaluronic acid. I will may not make you a biochemistry course, but basically, hyaluronic acid is a (huge) molecule that is found in your tissues and allows, in another, hydration (because it captures the water) and also the volume.

The more time passes, fewer and be a. We lose about 6% hyaluronic acid annually. So we are widening the cheeks and the wrinkles that appear.

It has been 30 years since Filorga exists, but they were mostly injectable products for aesthetic medicine. But for 4 years, they open to the public with care, drawing on the same components as leurs produits injectables, et donc à très grande concentration en acide hyaluronique.

Je vous vois venir... "Oui, mais toi, t'as 20 ans, qu'est ce que t'en as à faire de ça ?" Et bien figurez vous que je préfère prévenir que guérir... Et surtout c'est le côté hydratation qui m'intéresse beaucoup dans ce genre de produit, moi qui la peau si sèche...

Le Hyal Defense est une alternative aux injections... Dans le sens où, ce sérum, qui doit donc ce mettre avant votre crème de jour et/ou de nuit, va stopper la destruction de votre acide hyaluronique et booster sa production. Donc plus hyaluronic acid, more moisture, and more volume ... In short, it is beautiful ...

texture level, I tested it on hand: very nice ... It is a kind of cream / white gel that penetrates super fast, leaving no greasy feeling (very important for me). And the smell! Yum yum! It smells so good ...

This little thing will be released in April at a price of 49 euros , in pharmacies, drugstores, and Marionnaud ... I had a gift, I'll talk in more detail once I get it tested longer ...

I really loved the brand, which really made me feel. I'm really excited. I feel that it will become an addiction ... I got a little diagnosis of my skin, which products are made Filorga for me. I will also speak very soon (I must first test the products Mario Badescu).

Thank you for this evening!

xoxo

Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment