Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fixing Airlock In Underfloor Heating System

For Valentine, I saw life in pink ...















Hi!
For Valentine's Day, I played like a little crazy. In fact, I went out to eat with my half, so I could disguise myself as I wanted! I am fortunate to have a baby (already good) who likes to make up when my delusions. In the sense that for him it is never too ... It is really cool for that.


short, by the way, he does not read my blog ... He returned with a rose ... ;-) The one who read my article "10 gift ideas for Valentine's Day" include ... No, but the poor is already adorable.


Je suis allée dans le kitch de la mort qui tue, le total look rose bonbon. Barbie s'est emparée de moi. Je me suis éclatée, je vous dis pas.


Alors, j'ai utilisé le fameux fard rose fluo : Red Pink de NYX. Et aussi Scratch et Zero de Urban Decay. Je me suis fais un trait de liner liquide noir très prononcé, un touche de glitter liner Disco Ball de Nyx sur le ral de cils inférieur.


Mon blush était super rose aussi : Pinky de NYX

Et niveau lèvres : Full Fuchsia de MAC


Obviously, I had false lashes (half, to not do too much either ... how it is already too much too much?)

xoxo

Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment