Friday, February 25, 2011

Peliculas En Español

Review: Cream Dr. Brandt lineless


Hi!

I told you said at Christmas, a friend gave me a cream : lineless of Dr. Brandt .

In fact, it is an antioxidant cream . So even though I'm only 20 years, we still need protection against the evil free radicals.

What says the brand

" lineless ® Antioxidant Cream Cream - Cream Anti-oxidant acts as a real suit to your skin, protecting it from external aggressions and free radicals. Formulated with powerful antioxidants such as fullerene, green tea, white tea and grapeseed extracts, it helps to slow down premature aging of the skin.
- Moisturizes (1) and helps protect the skin from signs of aging - Helps to fight against the formation of free radicals.

(1) Upper layers of the epidermis. "


Actually, I finished the pot today. But it was a jar of 15 grams, which I finished in 3 weeks to due to use morning and evening. And I was told recently got two: "You're really a nice complexion today." Is it just the cream? Surely ...


In fact, I think it makes me mad enough hydration. My skin is really quite beautiful, quite sweet. And then I had a little glowy hand on my face, even after the makeup. I thought it came from Fix + but I wonder if it's just not my cream.

Farewell all my brands of dehydration autour de la bouche... Vraiment, pour moi, la marque tient ses promesses. Mais en même temps, on sait toutes que Dr. Brandt , c'est de la bonne cam'. D'ailleurs, la marque est très utilisée par les hommes, car les produits ont l'air pro, leur packaging ne fait pas nénette... Vous voyez ce que je veux dire quoi...


Maintenant, j'ai quand même trouvé des défauts à cette crème, qui relèvent plus du confort que de l'efficacité (donc pas si important que ça) : l'odeur et la couleur.


The smell in itself is not so bad, but it requires time to adapt. I think it smells really strong essential oils, but in fact it is the scent of green tea and everything bazard there inside ... While it's natural, no perfume, but hey, it's pretty strange. That said, it's just at the time of application. After, you do not feel green tea all day. Thirty seconds later, nobody talks about more ...


For color, it's simple: the cream is beige / brown. Weird huh? We are far from greedy side qu'apportent some creams ... What is not glamorous ... M'enfin is a detail you will tell me ...


To conclude, I would say that Dr. Brandt does not really disappointed me. It's just a guy who depends on the properties of products, not outside and aesthetics. It defends itself ...


Now, this cream cost an arm normal format, I'm telling you: 1 00 euro pot 50 grams , in excluded at Sephora. Will I redeem the cream? I am tempted to say yes, because I really liked, but just for the price, I would say no ...


xoxo


Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment