Saturday, February 12, 2011

Where To Buy Salmon Roe In Toronto

Tag


Well that's tagged Kakou by LOL, but a nice tag on mother nature and what I do to protect :-)


1. Like many I hope, I sort my waste: cardboard, plastic bottles, glass bottles, etc. ...
2. I have a compost bin where I put all my vegetable peelings.
3. When I buy ready made dishes such grilled chicken ready to eat (in supermarkets), I keep the tray and re-used (it avoids throwing away and buying products for freezing).
4. I am a part of my cleaning products.
5. Of course I get the batteries and other batteries and drop them in the headers.
6. In the garden, I enrich the soil of my plants with the ashes of my wood stove.
7. I spray my roses .... coffee ;-) cons midges.
8. I have my own garden, 100% organic with tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, carrots, salads, etc. ...
9. I collect jars of cream Trade with my family / friends for my grub.
10. I try to convert my family / my friends at home made and natural (for my mom and stole some of my friends :-))

That is fact. Hey I watched the movie "Oceans" last night. It is so beautiful it makes you think that we want to do for our planet ;-) I

Tagger:
Jazz
Tanith
Babou
Joyce
Monarome

all crossing our fingers that they are not already tagged by hand, I still can chain end in the tags: - /

0 comments:

Post a Comment