Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can You Put An Electric Start On Snowmobile

discovery of 10 gift ideas for Valentine's Day


Hi!

We're beginning of February, so it's time for us girls, to install a game plan special Valentine. Oh it's going eh?! I see you already write in the comments: "This is a commercial holiday, I want no gifts." Yeah yeah ... Me too, I thought. But in fact, over time, I told myself qu'un mec qui vient vous voir le 14 Février sans même une rose toute simple à vous donner, ça craint... Or moi, je ne suis pas trop fleurs, je préfère le maquillage aux fleurs. Donc le mec, s'il est cool, pourrait m'offrir un petit truc de maquillage... CQFD

Je vais donc donner 10 idées cadeaux que moi, j'aimerais bien avoir pour la Saint Valentin, des trucs abordables, faut pas exagérer non plus. Mettez donc en place un plan machiavélique, genre laisser la page ouverte sur votre ordi pendant votre douche pour qu'il la voit... Bref, je ne sais pas, débrouillez-vous, c'est votre cadeau.

Moi, j'ai plus qu'à espérer let him come take a ride on my blog ... I think that he spends a lot of time. Anyway, nothing ventured, nothing gained ;-)

Because maybe people who read this post will not understand everything I said I would put in italics simple explanations for they can follow.

1) Lovejoy Blush, Nars, 29 euros

A blush, it's something that goes on the cheeks to look fresh and pretty.

The Nars blushes are a legend, as we know them all. For romantics, I chose the color Lovejoy, a beautiful iridescent hue that has a nice name filled with love. For more naughty, I will focus more on the hue Super Orgasm (yes indeed, very imaginative). But you know I like the color I already Orgasm and Super Orgasm well is a more and more iridescent sequined like a lot.


2) Body Powder Flavored Gourmet - Honey, Urban Decay, 26 euros

is an iridescent powder that place on the body (neck, shoulders ...), is sexy. And plus it smells good, so that you have the urge to chew.

It remains in spirit a little rascal. I like the greedy side of it. I prefer the taste Honey , but there are also Cocoa and Marshmallow .

3) Lipstick Viva Glam I, MAC, 17.50 EUR

I will still not explain what is a lipstick?! It's something to be colored lips, should not have done Polytechnic. Small precision MAC: apart at Sephora on the Champs Elysees, you will not find this brand in Sephora, you must either go in store MAC (google is your friend know where there are) or on the site of MAC .

is a pretty red color that makes me the eye for a while. A red that I think will go on many skin tones. And then the lipstick red lipstick is the world's sexiest, is not it? In addition, it is Viva Glam's , so it returned to the global effort against AIDS, you're doing a good deed by offering this gift ;-)

4) Duo Eyeshadow Rated R, Nars, 34 euros

Pretty little color that is applied to the eyelid.

I chose the duo Rated R, because the colors are to die for (deep blue and lime green flashy), and it reminds me of Rihanna. It's quite the duo I'd like to have. If your girlfriend is a bit trendy, it certainly love.

5) Mineralize Skin Finish Soft and Gentle, MAC, 26 euros

While there, we enter the complex. It's a very illuminating iridescent powder that can be put on the apples of cheeks, the bridge of the nose, Cupid's bow ... It gives volume to the face and a sexy glow.

I chose the color Soft and Gentle because my skin is clear, but for the most matte, tint Gold Deposit may be more appropriate.


6) Bronze Shimmer Brick Compact - Medley Bronze, Bobbi Brown, 43 Euro

Here's the same ;-)
For Bobbi Brown, very little distributes Sephora. You have to look again on the internet where you can find, but usually in stores Bobbi Brown, or at Printemps and Galeries Lafayette ...

This stuff here is a legend. I think all girls will be happy to have this. We are in the top level of the super class ...

7) Blacktrack Fluidline, MAC, 17 euros

is an eyeliner. You know, some thing you put in more or less thick line along the lash line with a comma on the outside sometimes.

Guys, in general, they like the eyeliner, it gives a retro, sexy, bewitching. I do not know but they like ... It is very dark and freezing (thus easier to use apparently).



8) Amber Lights eyeshadow, MAC, 16.50 euros

Just because I want that color! She is too beautiful!

9) HD Blush No. 7, Make Up For Ever, 25 euros

is a cream blush. I love the brand. And these blushes make me want a long time. Hue No. 7 is my favorite, a nice fresh fish.

10) Buxom lip gloss - Plump Lips Amber, Bare Minerals, 22,50 euros

A gloss is something shiny and slightly sticky it starts on the lips. In addition, this one with plumping properties that are a bit inflated lips. As it was a pretty full lips.

I have heard many good things about this gloss. And hue Amber is the one I prefer.

Here! Now you have no excuses. Not gonna say that you have no idea! Admittedly, it may seem superficial and unnecessary for you, but for us it's cool! :)

And for you girls ... Do not be ungrateful either ... We will not make our princesses want to gift without making it a little too ... That's also what exchange ;-)

xoxo

Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment